Subnautica is a game that gives you the feel of open-world gaming with all the right characteristics and missions. Well, some users might say that this game is more of a survival game than an open-world game. The game was developed and published by Unknown Worlds Entertainment company. It was released in 2014 for Windows OS, and then Mac os in 2015, and lastly 2016 for Xbox One. The game got a huge success commercially, as well as popularity-wise. As the game has sold more than 5 million copies of the game by 2020. The developers of the game stated that they are going to release a version of this game for Nintendo Switch as well in early 2021. If you want to know more about this game then you can read the full article and know all about it, or you can scroll down directly to get the list of subnautica door codes.
As added earlier in this article, the game is a mixture of a survival game and an open-world game where players can only enjoy the game from a first-person perspective. The players have to control a lone survivor that is currently stranded on a remote ocean planet called “4546B”. The main purpose of that survivor is to explore the ocean and survive the way through it. Users can collect most of the things like game resources, construct tools, and also can communicate with the planet’s living wildlife.
Most of the gameplay lies inside the water, as the game tone sets in the underwater setting. There are two islands in the game that players can explore during their gameplay, with the features of day-night cycles that automatically change from time to time. The problem with these cycles is that they can affect the visibility of the gameplay and the environment around our protagonist.
This article is going to give you all the details about subnautica door codes with some specific information about the game. Read the full article to know all about subnautica codes and their importance in the game.
Subnautica Difficulty Modes
There are four modes in the Subnautica that players can choose from, every mode has its advantages and disadvantages. These pros and cons are going to reveal themselves as you are playing the game. Below are the four modes in detail, read about them and choose as per your liking. To be honest, the difficulty level would reflect upon which mode you select, so be sure what you choose for.
- Our protagonist can exhaust his health, hunger, thirst, and oxygen.
- If your player dies while exploring the unknown sea then he would respawn but some collected items would disappear from the inventory.
- The rules of this are somewhat similar to survival mode but here are some minor changes in the regulations, as the hunger and thirst exhausting are disabled.
- This is the reason it’s called a freedom mode that gives users more chances to collect new items during their journey in the sea.
- This mode is dangerous and difficult compared to the other three modes, let me tell you why.
- Hardcore mode comes with permadeath characteristics, so if your player dies then your player wouldn’t respawn. Users have to start from all over again with the new game, their save file would also be deleted.
- All exhausting characteristics are disabled in this mode, so it means that this mode gives our players a chance to work their way through their creative side.
- That means this mode gives them all resources and crafting blueprints for free. So, the players can get the idea of building various items with the resources in the other modes.
Subnautica Aurora Door Codes
Now, if you are searching for subnautica aurora codes that means you’ve already found the aurora ship. If you haven’t then it can be found on the east side of the map heading to the surface of the water. However, you’ve needed some things before you enter inside aurora with subnautica door codes.
If you don’t have these items in your inventory then you wouldn’t be able to go inside the ship, so find these items and explore the whole ship with subnautica codes.
- Radiation Suit
- Repair Tool
- Laser Cutter
- Survival Knife
- Propulsion Cannon/Repulsion Cannon
- A Weapon
- A Seaglide
Aurora door codes in Subnautica:
Once you have all these above-mentioned items then you can head to various locked places and enter below written subnautica door codes to continue your exploration in aurora
- Cabin No. 1: 1869
- Captain’s Quarters: 2679
- Cargo Bay: 1454
- Lab Access: 6483
- Robotics Bay: 6666
We have covered everything that leads to these subnautica aurora codes in Subnautica. We hope that these subnautica codes would help you to extend the journey in the beautiful sea.